Discover the next big thing in L&D - www.learnerfeedback.net
The Learner Feedback Service (LFS) uniquely provides the means to monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of your organisation's learning transfer system.
In every recession training budgets are amongst the first to be cut. Such decisions are often made in the absence of reliable information on the business value provided by the L&D function. This unique Service has been designed to enable Heads of L&D to collate, analyse and report the critical evidence at Level 3 of the Kirkpatrick model: the application of learning to the workplace.
- generates a Learning Application Profile for every training event
- provides flexible reporting by course, by trainer, by business unit and by learners' line manager
- enables comparison of the effectiveness of internally resourced to externally resourced training
- enables comparison of the effectiveness of TAP-accredited training to non-accredited training
- offers benchmark data, enabling the L&D function to demonstrate its superior performance
The key issue for you?
"Responsible employers focus on providing top-quality learning for their people, yet this can be thwarted by an ineffective transfer system.Our research identified
5 key drivers of learning transfer.
The Learner Feedback Service collates, analyses and reports learner feedback about the 5 drivers and the extent to which learners subsequently apply the learning to the job.
This service offers a practical and robust way to assess, improve and monitor the critical metric for all L&D functions - the application of learning to the workplace"
TAP Business Unit