"I am interested in independent review & benchmarking of our existing L&D provision"
"What is the L&D Health-check?"
The L&D Health-check is a short, client-defined consultancy project of approximately 10 consulting days, designed to assess the organisation’s current L&D capabilities and processes against current best practice and make recommendations as to how learning effectiveness improvements can be achieved. No charge is made for an initial scoping meeting.
"Who would the L&D Health-check most benefit?"
- L&D functions under new leadership seeking an objective externally benchmarked view of their current capability
- established functions undergoing review and/or restructure, to identify appropriate future strategy
"Why is it worth consideration?"
- the ‘goldfish bowl syndrome’ often inhibits organisations from assessing their current performance and capability objectively against external best-practice. The Training Foundation has developed assessable models of good practice for which we were uniquely awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2005.
- an external assessment process can provide useful comparative benchmark data and constructive recommendations for strategic review and future action.
- having worked with hunderds of organisations we believe that there are frequently substantive gaps in the learning strategies being widely pursued. These systemic flaws can be adversely impacting organisational performance.
Wouldn't you wish to know if significant improvements could be made?